These EBICS schema files are valid for the EBICS version 3.0.
Important note: On August 7th 2017 the updated file ebics_orders_H005.xsd was provided.
Compared to the previous status (March 27th 2017) only the element group standardOrderParames was reinserted (as used in the schema H004). This structure is especially needed for HAC-downloads.
In addition several English annotations were added.
The schema files for EBICS 2.5 (H004) can be found in the schema archive.
The zip file contains the following schema files:
- ebics_hev.xsd, schema for EBICS order type HEV
- ebics_H005.xsd includes all other schemas to insure the consistency
- ebics_request_H005.xsd is the appropriate EBICS protocol schema for standard requests
- ebics_response_H005.xsd is the appropriate EBICS protocol schema for standard responses
- ebics_orders_H005.xsd contains order-based reference elements and order-based type definitions for EBICS
- ebics_types_H005.xsd contains simple type definitions for EBICS
- ebics_keymgmt_request_H005.xsd is the appropriate EBICS protocol schema for key management requests
- ebics_keymgmt_response_H005.xsd is the appropriate EBICS protocol schema for key management responses
- ebics_signature.xsd is the schema for the electronic signature (minor update from S001)
- xmldsig-core-schema.xsd is the standardized W3C-Schema for the XML signature
Instead of ebics_request_H005.xsd the following request-xsd is required for clearing instant payments:
Note: The instant request xsd has to be exchanged for the standard request xsd in ebics_H005.xsd as include.